Craig Rehab U webinars are a resource for healthcare and insurance professionals. Built on the experience of Craig Hospital's leading experts in neurorehabilitation, the webinars provide insight on the best possible diagnosis, care and case management of patients with spinal cord or brain injuries.
What you can expect:
- Innovations in SCI and BI rehabilitation from across all disciplines
- Practical application of new and long-established methods of care
- Strategies for achieving exceptional patient outcomes
- Cutting-edge research and its impact potential
Through a partnership with the CEU Institute, Craig Rehab U webinars also offer credit CEU credit. More details provided with webinar registration.
Past webinar topics include:
- Aging with Spinal Cord Injury: The Case for Interdisciplinary Outpatient Evaluations
- Coping with Behavior Along the Continuum of Recovery
- Maximizing Outcomes After Spinal Cord Injury
- Catastrophic Injury Claims and Case Management: Best Practices
Register for updates today!